For information about the pandemic please visit the official COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal: www.sacoronavirus.co.za.
Our team is ready to assist with your solar PV or energy storage inquiries
Please complete the inquiry form and one of our specialists will be in touch. Alternatively, you can contact us for more information on how we can engineer an optimised PV solution to suit your needs.
Who we are
Solareff is a specialist South African-based renewable energy solutions company, with a proven track record of installing medium- to large-scale rooftop and ground-mounted Solar Photovoltaic (PV) projects. With more than 100MWp of commissioned and current projects, we continue to be leaders in high-quality Solar PV solutions across the commercial, agricultural and industrial markets. View videos of our installations or read more about our projects.
At Solareff, we are committed to providing guaranteed, top quality, sustainable Solar PV solutions designed to meet our client’s unique electricity consumption requirements. Our in-house team of qualified engineers deliver full turnkey solutions - including engineering design, procurement, construction, monitoring and after-sales management. We have the expertise and capacity, through our team of professional project managers, to ensure that all our projects are effectively managed and executed, while keeping our clients updated throughout the installation process.
Post installation our Operations and Maintenance team utilise online monitoring tools to pro-actively manage the solution, ensuring early fault detection and correction for ongoing optimal power generation. Regular preventative maintenance is conducted through physical system checks and periodical cleaning of the Solar PV modules, ensuring peace of mind for all our clients.
All our solutions are designed to comply with and exceed all regulatory requirements. Our established track record with multiple solutions installed for customers across various industries is a testament to our commitment to service excellence, innovation and cost competitiveness.
We have an established history of successfully winning tenders across a broad range of industry sectors and we are currently in the process of installing solutions to companies who set trends in the industry...
Recently completed projects:
• 1.283MWp for Kollonade Retail Park
• 567kWp for Transvaal Galvanisers
• 350,25kWp for SA Bolt (Pty) Ltd
• 302kWp for Abbeydale – SKF Bearings
• 248kWp for Exoweld Pty Ltd
• 200,38kWp for La Oma Butchery & Spitbraai
• 97,57kWp for Stephenson Spar
• 86,4kWp for Gina@Work
• 67,71kWp for Midstream Electrical Supply
• 63,36kWp for Usabco (Pty) Ltd
• 59,4kWp for Midstream College
• 50,1kWp for BETXchange
Current project include:
• 1.300MWp for Soshanguve Crossing Mall
• 1.283MWp for Castle Gate – Atterbury
• 600,5kWp for CBC Fasteners – Krugersdorp
• 599,42kWp for Bergview OneStop – WH Group
• 590,6kWp for Macrovest – Klerksdorp
• 325,6kWp for Ramburg Beef (Pty) Ltd
• 320kWp for Bamco – Western Cape
• 172,7kWp for Vukuzenzele – KZN
• 161,1kWp for Spartan Spar – Bethlehem
• 67,16kWp for NTT Isuzu – Tzaneen
• 60kWp for Household of Christ
• 56,7kWp for St Peters School